Napa Lighted Art Festival
January 11–19, 2020
The 2020 Napa Lighted Art Festival kicks off January 11 and the CIA is the place to be! We’ll be host to a variety of fun, free activities, heavenly food, and beverage experiences for the whole family.
This nine-day festival of lights features original light sculptures, interactive exhibits, video art, and more, creating an illuminated art walk throughout Downtown Napa and the Oxbow District. The CIA at Copia will be home to the Angels of Freedom exhibit, a spectacular, interactive light installation that invites you to transform yourself into an angel with giant illuminated wings and a halo. Stunning in person and a heavenly photo op!
We’ll also be offering a variety of divine events for all ages:
- Warm-up inside at our indoor beer garden “The Angel’s Grove”
- Take our palate challenge “Smells Like Heaven”
- Sign the kids up to visit our angel wing cookie decoration station or “Crispy Clouds” marshmallow class
- Learn something new at our “Wing and a Pepper Prayer” chicken wings cooking class
- Pop in for our guest chef pop-up inspired by the City of Angels (LA street food)
- Take an evening tour of The CIA at Copia
- Meet the artists behind the Angels of Freedom exhibit
- Come early for heavenly shopping at The Store at CIA (Extended Hours: open until 8 p.m.)
We’ll also be running our illuminated, interactive Le Petit Chef™ 3D Dining experience throughout the festival, so make your reservations now for an unforgettable culinary journey through Marco Polo’s Spice Trail and this six-course tasting menu created by CIA chefs.
SAVE THE DATE
Food is Life: A Sustainable Food & Wine Festival
April 22–26, 2020
Not in town for the Napa Lighted Art Festival? Save the date for our next festival this spring!
Join us at The CIA at Copia in April for the first-ever Food is Life Festival™! Follow us on social or sign up for our newsletter to stay tuned on event details.