Grove at Copia
Casual Outdoor Dining – Prix Fixe Menu
Introducing Grove Indoor Winter Garden Launching November 4.
This is the last week to dine outdoor at Grove—The CIA at Copia’s outdoor garden restaurant. Starting Wednesday, November 4, we will be moving into our winter home in the grand atrium. Join us, beginning Wednesday, November 4, for Grove Indoor Winter Garden.
- We’ve transformed our expansive atrium—24-foot airy ceiling heights with plenty of open space for socially-distanced dining—to ensure our guests continue to enjoy a comfortable and safe experience.
- New schedule—Wednesday through Sunday. Same prix fixe format.
- Wednesday Concerto di Pasta: Every Wednesday is a special pasta dinner—a medley of three pastas. And no corkage fee. See menu below >
- Thursday–Sunday Winter Garden Suppers: Three-course, prix fixe, family-style dinners showcasing seasonal ingredients. Menus rotate weekly. View the current menu >
- Weekend Garden Brunch: Enjoy our classic brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m. See menu below >
Located in the Oxbow district of downtown Napa, we are open five days a week for dinner service and weekends for brunch—make a reservation today.
Grove Indoor Winter Garden Hours
Open Wednesday–Sunday, 5–9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Brunch, 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
As spots are limited, reservations are strongly encouraged. Questions? Please call 707-967-2555.
Grove at Copia Menus
Your safety and comfort are our top priority. The CIA at Copia is implementing social distancing and other safety measures throughout our indoor and outdoor spaces. Read more about our safety measures here.