CIA Gift Cards
The Ultimate Gift for Foodies
The CIA Gift Card is the perfect way for you or that food lover in your life to experience The CIA at Copia or any of our campuses in St. Helena, CA, San Antonio, TX, or Hyde Park, NY.
Plan a culinary vacation. Take a class. Dine in our restaurants. Shop in our store. Your gift card purchase not only helps to create lifetime memories but also supports vital student scholarships.
CIA Gift Card Details
Available in any denomination you choose from $20 to $3,000, CIA Gift Cards may be used to:
- Dine at any of the CIA’s award-winning restaurants and bakery cafés including The Grove at Copia, the Gatehouse Restaurant in St. Helena, CA, or our New York or Texas campuses.
- Register online for one of our many Boot Camps or cooking, baking, or wine classes for food enthusiasts or call 1-800-888-7850.
- Shop at The Store at CIA Copia in Napa, CA or Spice Islands Marketplace® in St. Helena, CA.
- Discover the Greystone Experience in St. Helena, CA or book a tour of our beautiful Hyde Park, NY campus.
Support Future Chefs
As a private, not-for-profit college, CIA’s culinary education and student scholarships are made possible in part through charitable donations and revenues from our public classes, restaurants, stores, and special events. By purchasing a gift card today, you are helping to support the education of future chefs and culinary leaders—and we thank you!
The Fine Print:
- CIA Gift Cards are not valid at the Craig Claiborne (Barnes & Noble) Bookstore at the New York campus.
- Gift cards that have been previously registered will gladly be replaced if lost or stolen.