Join Women inPower Napa Valley for a day of inspiration – to celebrate their accomplishments and ignite action.
The organization is excited to announce a few of their speakers!
Award-winning journalist and author of How to Start a Revolution Lauren Duca will be joining them as a keynote speaker. Duca is best known for her massively viral piece “Donald Trump is Gaslighting America” in Teen Vogue and an interview with Tucker Carlson that launched her efforts fighting for young people — and especially young women — to insist on their right to the political conversation.
We also want to welcome Everytown Survivor Fellow Liz Russell, Napa City Council Member Mary Luros, Gilda Gonzales – CEO of Planned Parenthood Northern California, teen activist Carla Magaña, Beverly Daniels-Greenberg, retired Judge of the Superior Court of California in Alameda.
Early bird tickets are limited, get them before they sell out! $20 student tickets are available.
The theme for the 2020 International Women’s Day is #EachforEqual.
Join Women inPower for a day of powerful voices to discuss topics of gender equality, parity, community involvement, and taking action.
- They will begin at 12:30 pm with a Welcome Bubbles Lounge hosted by Be Bubbly and J Vineyards
- There will be powerful speakers and inspiring panel discussions about women’s access to health care and activism
- They are hosting a networking hour featuring local wine, and special bites by The CIA at Copia
- Enjoy engaging with local women leaders from wineries, businesses, and non-profits at our second floor Marketplace sponsored by Jenny Gass – Coldwell Banker
Thank you sponsors!
- Crimson Wine Group
- The Eye Works
- J Vineyards
- Be Bubbly
- Merrill Lynch Napa
- Cross Country Mortgage
- Jenny Gass – Coldwell Banker
To learn about sponsorship opportunities please email Women inPower at: [email protected]
Women inPower, Napa Valley is fiscally sponsored by Cope Family Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Federal Tax ID 94-2322399.