While our Egg Hunt is currently sold out, there is still plenty to do for the whole family at our Spring Bud Break Festival! Join us for a family-friendly gathering filled with delicious food, music, shopping, and a variety of activities for kids, including a photobooth, rock painting, arts and crafts, and more.
Celebrate the beginning of spring and wine grape growing season in Napa Valley! The Spring Bud Break Festival is fun for the whole family and features our annual Easter Egg Hunt as well as seasonal food and libations, kids’ activities, music, shopping, and more.
- Kids photo booth provided by Happy Expressions
- Rock painting with Napa Rocks
- Blind Jelly Bean Tasting with Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Live music featuring Unexpected Lettuce and Insert Band Name Here (kid rock bands) Napa School of Music
- Rockout Workout led by Generation POUND
- Arts & crafts with help from Kiwanis Club of Napa
- Story Time! with Grandma Emilie, and kids activities hosted by Napa Bookmine
- Spring Pollinators, and How to Be a “Citizen Scientist” taught by the UC Master Gardeners
- Sorting games and kids trivia led by the City of Napa – Recycling Division
- Kids Corner and France is a Feast pop-up gallery presented by the Napa Valley Museum Yountville
- Interactive food stations and Family Funday class with our Public Programs chefs
Save yourself some time! Pre-order a box lunch now for you and your little ones. More information about our box lunches can be found on the ticket selection screen.
Join us as we delight in the warming weather and fresh bounty that spring has to offer! The event will kick-off with our annual Egg Hunt and festival activities will continue immediately afterward.
Please note: Admission to the event is FREE, with food and beverages available for purchase. Advance registration for the Egg Hunt is REQUIRED as space is limited. Our Family Funday: Special Edition – Fun with Food can be purchased online or on-site while seats last. Brunch reservations are available at The Restaurant at CIA Copia.
Check-in for the Egg Hunt will be on the terrace outside of The Store at CIA Copia. Don’t forget to bring your favorite Easter basket to carry all your eggs!
Kids 4 and under will hunt in the Jackson Family Wines Amphitheater.
Kids 5 – 12 will hunt in the Copia gardens.
- 9:30 – 11 a.m. Check-in for the Egg Hunt opens! Grab a coffee, hot chocolate, or snack at our Food Hall. The Store at CIA Copia opens – get your spring décor!
- 10:30 a.m. The Restaurant at CIA Copia opens – make your brunch reservation.
- 11 a.m. The Easter Egg hunt begins! Stick around after for even more kid-friendly activities during our Spring Bud Break Festival.
- 1 p.m. Spring Bud Break Festival ends.
- 1:30 p.m. Family Funday: Special Edition – Fun with Food (Register now! $15 per person)