Kick off your New Year’s celebration early by joining us for a special sparkling wine event!
We’ll be featuring an eclectic selection of Champagnes and sparkling wines paired with delicious hors d’oeuvres from our CIA chefs. Your ticket includes admission, one glass of sparkling wine upon arrival, and tasting pours of the featured wines.
Throughout the event sparkling wines will be available for sale by the glass and by the bottle – to drink on-site or take to-go. So, stock up on your favorite bubbly beverage just in time for the big countdown.
As a bonus, we’ll have live jazz music all night long courtesy Last Caravan, so come dressed to impress and maybe you’ll even find yourself on the dance floor.
3… 2… 1… Pop! We’ll see you there.
- Mushroom Duxelles on Polenta Cakes
- Crostini with Chicken Liver Mousseline
- Carrot Cake ‘Pops’
- Victorine de Chastenay, Crémant de Bourgogne (France)
- L. Aubry Fils, Champagne 1er Cru Brut Classique (France)
- Moussé Fils, Champagne Blanc de Noirs “Perpetuelle L’Or d’Eugene” (France)
- Pierre Gimonnet & Fils, Champagne Brut “Sélection Belles Années” (France)
- Filipa Pato, “3B” Brut Rosé Espumante (Portugal)
- Weingut Heitlinger, Sekt Blanc de Noir (Germany)
- Raventós i Blanc , “de Nit” Extra-Brut Rosé Cava (Spain)
- Vigna Dorata, Franciacorta Brut (Italy)
- Loimer, Sekt Extra Brut (Austria)
- Keush, “Origins” Brut (Armenia)
ADMISSION: Admission is $50. Tickets are limited with advance purchase suggested. Remaining tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the event (while supplies last). This event is for guests 21+ only.
WILL CALL: Will Call will be located through the main entrance in our atrium.
FOOD & BEVERAGE: Tickets are all-inclusive, and include admission, sparkling wine tasting, a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival, and light hors d’oeuvres. You must be 21 or over to purchase and consume alcohol. We do not allow outside food or beverage.
PARKING: There is parking in the lot directly outside of CIA at Copia as well as across the street, but the lots can get crowded. Plan to arrive early and we recommend carpooling.
VALET SERVICE: Gilmore Valet Service will provide complimentary valet parking services for all Copia guests and visitors (with validation/$15 without) on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
CELEBRATE: We host a variety of community events throughout the year – see what’s coming up next!