Join us to celebrate, empower, and be inspired by the accomplishments of women. Together we will share our stories and ignite the conversation to press forward toward gender equality.
- * JUST ADDED* Special Film Screening of Jennifer Siebel Newsom’s Miss Representation from 10-12pm followed by a Q&A with special guests Tara Buck and Dr. Caroline Heldman (included in ticket price)
- Keynote Speakers including:
Dr. Caroline Heldman Executive Director at The Representation Project and professor of Gender Studies at Occidental College, she is a frequent commentator on Fox and CNN to discuss women and media.
Julie Castro Abrams CEO of How Women Lead, a network of 8000 women leaders and for 11 years she was the visionary and inspiring leader of Women’s Initiative for Self Employment.
- Thought Provoking Panel Discussion including panelists Amy Perkins of Keys to Courage, Joelle Speed DDS, Maryam Ahmed of Women for WineSense, Sue Mazzetti, and Pina Carino
- Networking Opportunities
- Special Musical Guest
- Four Easy-To-Love Wines by JaM Cellars ~ Butter Chardonnay, California Candy Dry Rosé, JaM Cabernet Sauvignon and Toast Sparkling
- Specialty Non-Alcoholic Beverages and Curated Bites
- Student Tickets Available
- Special Event Parking at Copia in the South Lot
- Special hotel pricing at The Westin Verasa Napa. Guests can also call the following number (888-627-7169) and mention ‘Women in Power’ to get the group rates. Hotel is walking distance to the event and we recommend parking in their lot.
- Please note ~ lunch is not included in the ticket price. There will be time in between the film screening and the afternoon festivities to grab a quick bite in one of the neighboring restaurants/cafes before returning to CIA at Copia from 1:00 – 6:00 for the rest of the celebration.
We are thankful for our generous sponsors:
Exclusive Wine Sponsor ~ JaM Cellars
Platinum Sponsor ~ Bank of America Merrill Lynch
*Take advantage of Early Bird tickets before they sell out!*
**If you are unable to attend this event but would like to make it possible for someone who may not be able to afford a ticket, please make a donation.
If you would like to be a sponsor or make a donation please contact us at womeninpowernapavalley.org or send a check to:
Women inPower Napa Valley, 952 School St. Suite 233, Napa CA, 94559 – make checks payable to Cope Family Center and write Women inPower Napa Valley and Tax ID # 94-2322399 in the memo.
Women inPower Napa Valley is fiscally sponsored by Cope Family Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Federal Tax ID 94-2322399
Follow Women inPower Napa Valley on Facebook and Instagram @womeninpowernapavalley