How can we expand access to food and reduce waste?
Join Andrew Zimmern and a distinguished panel of chefs and food experts as they discuss creating new ways to serve those in need, provide disaster relief, and fight against food waste. Whether you work in the food industry or from your home kitchen, this talk will impress the importance of how even the simplest action can have a lasting impact.
General Admission Tickets include:
- Pre-event reception to meet-and-mingle with Andrew Zimmern and all-star panelists and enjoy wine and hors d’oeuvre
- Panel discussion with Q&A
During the reception, panelists will also be available to sign their cookbooks and/or latest releases, which will be available for purchase.
- Chris Cosentino, Acacia House, Cockscomb SF, and more.
- Daniel Giusti ’04, Brigaid
- Matt Jozwiak, Rethink Food NYC
- Michel Nischan, Wholesome Wave
FOOD FOR GOOD
Having the power to change any aspect of our food system sounds like a lot to take on. But what if even the simplest action could cause a revolution? As our world changes, we are forced to consider possibilities we may not have otherwise in order to break down systematic barriers and create new and lasting solutions. These imaginative pioneers are rewriting the rules within our food system to provide vital pathways for access. Leaders of these changes are creating new ways to serve those in need, provide disaster relief, and fight against food waste.
Special early bird pricing is $60 and available now through October 1. From October 2 forward, General Admission is $75.
Schedule of Events:
- 4:30 p.m. Pre-Conversation Reception
- 5:30 p.m. Welcome & Introductions
- 6 p.m. Food for Good Conversation
- 7:30 p.m. Conclusion of Conversation
This event is part of our Conversations at Copia Series. Join us for more events throughout 2019 and 2020!
About Conversations at Copia
Conversations at Copia is a live talk series that brings together the pioneers of constructive disruption within the world of food [beverage and hospitality] to share their stores of positive change.