Join us at The CIA at Copia for our Third Annual CIDERFEST! We will be celebrating the beginnings of apple season. Spend the afternoon sampling local and specialty ciders, as you enjoy live music, seasonal eats, and the beautiful Napa Valley weather with friends and family.
Admission is FREE for all ages.
At the event, you will be able to purchase tasting tickets—$3 per cider tasting—as you work your way through all of the different delicious cider varieties. And, we will have plenty of options for food, from apple-inspired seasonal dishes to the full regular menu at Grove. Plus, our friends at Contimo will serve up lobster rolls (!!) all day long.
Live music provided by Max Bonick’s Old Barn Band.
- Common Cider Co. (Auburn, CA)
- Eden Ciders (Newport, VT)
- Ethic Ciders (Sonoma County, CA)
- Eve’s Cidery (Van Etten, NY)
- Far West Cider (Richmond, CA)
- Gowan’s Heirloom Cider (Philo, CA)
- Hemly Cider (Courtland, CA)
- Hidden Star Orchards (San Leandro, CA)
- Napa Cider Company (Napa, CA)
- Sawhorse Ciders (Napa, CA)
Apple Ricotta Tartine
with cider gastrique, candied pecans, and arugula
cider-braised sweet potato, kale, pecorino, and calabrian chili
cider-poached chicken salad, fuji apples, walnuts, chedder, and local greens
Brätwurst and Hot Dogs
served with cider mustard, cider pickled onions, apple kraut, apple cider ketchup
with seasonal apple cider glaze
Are you a producer looking to participate? Contact Adam Padilla for more information about registering for the event. Cheers!