Shake off those winter blues and join us for the newest addition to our Culinary Competition series, our Chili Cookoff!
It’s game time at the CIA at Copia when local Bay Area chefs will be pitted against each other to see who is crowned chili champion! Warm your belly with chili samples during a walk-around tasting in our state-of-the-art kitchen, then vote for your favorite!
During the competition, fun snacks will be available to pair with the chilis (think Fritos), and we’ll be selling delicious beers to help wash it all down.
Meet the Competitors:
- CIA Student Teams (St. Helena)
- Downtown Joe’s (Napa)
- Mercadito Food Truck (Napa)
- Monday Bakery (Napa)
- NapaSport (Napa)
- Norman Rose Tavern (Napa)
- Sushimotos Catering (Sonoma)
Meet the Judges:
- Chef Elizabeth Binder, Executive Chef and Owner, Hand-crafted Catering; Contestant Top Chef Season 10
- Chef Andrew Budnyj, Executive Chef, Stone Brewing Napa
- Steve Sando, Founder, Rancho Gordo
Thanks to our Sponsors!
PARKING: There is parking in the lot directly outside of CIA at Copia as well as across the street, but the lots can get crowded. Plan to arrive early and we recommend carpooling.
VALET SERVICE: Gilmore Valet Service will provide complimentary valet parking services for all Copia guests and visitors (with validation/$15 without) on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
CELEBRATE: We host a variety of community events throughout the year – see what’s coming up next!