The CIA at Copia’s Commitment to You
At The CIA at Copia, our guests’ and employees’ safety is our highest concern. While we invite you to kick back, relax, and enjoy yourself, we understand you may have questions about how we are responding to COVID-19.
Below are our current health and safety protocols to ensure a safe environment for all our guests and employees.
- All guests and visitors are required to wear a mask while indoors—regardless of their vaccination status—except when seated in a dining environment.
- We will ensure there is ample distancing of at least six feet between workstations, and guests will be provided gloves for working in the kitchens.
- Public areas are regularly sanitized, and our teaching kitchen is deep cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building and outdoor spaces, and guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- Condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items will not be left on an unoccupied table.
- Paper menus are new for each guest and the dining area will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- All employees will undergo safety training on disinfection, hygiene, and respiratory etiquette; wash and sanitize hands regularly, including upon entering the restaurant and between interactions with customers.
We further commit that:
- In the event an employee or guest tests positive for COVID-19, we will contact the local health department, and cooperate with public health officials.
- We will post these commitments at our entrances and display readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.