The CIA at Copia’s Commitment to You
At The CIA at Copia, our guests’ and employees’ safety is our highest concern. While we invite you to kick back, relax, and enjoy yourself, we understand you may have questions around how we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The CIA at Copia has implemented additional precautions to ensure a safe environment for all our guests and employees. Outdoor dining at Grove—with plenty of open space for socially-distanced dining—is currently the only portion of our facility that remains open to the public.
As guests of Grove and The CIA at Copia, we commit to you the following.
All employees will:
- Undergo safety training on disinfection, hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- Complete daily temperature checks and wear face coverings at all times while working.
- Wash and sanitize hands regularly, including upon entering the restaurant and between interactions with customers.
In our common spaces and restaurant, we will:
- Operate at reduced capacity and implement social distancing.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between parties, including those seated, waiting to be seated or waiting to enter or purchase.
- Seat no more than six people per table.
- Sanitize common areas repeatedly throughout the day and place hand sanitizing stations throughout with clear directional signage.
- Not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- Use paper menus that are new for each guest and clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
We further commit that:
- In the event an employee or guest tests positive for COVID-19, we will contact Health and Human Services, and cooperate with public health officials in contact tracing.
- We will close until further notice the Chuck Williams Culinary Arts Museum, indoor exhibit spaces, and limit access to the Copia building beyond businesses that are in operation.
- We will post these commitments at our entrances and display readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.