Our on-site lifestyle retail shop is the perfect stop on your culinary adventure.
The Store offers a selection of hand-stitched linens, locally-made pottery, cookware, items for the home and garden, gifts and accessories, as well children’s culinary tools and books. We also offer a selection of culinary antiques. Be on the lookout for in-store demonstrations and book signings!
Hours: Open seven days a week, 10:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Contact: (707) 967-2545
The Copia store features local, national, and international vendors including:
- Amanda Wright Pottery (St. Helena, CA)
- Domestique Linen (Seattle, WA)
- Ruffoni Cookware (SS and Copper, Italy)
- Staub Cookware (France)
- Mauviel Copper Cookware (France)
- Haws Garden Accessories (England)
- Round Pond Estate (Rutherford)
- Wine Forest Mushrooms (Napa)
- Hurley Farms (Napa)
- Katz Farm (Napa)
- Laguiole Wine Keys, Cutlery (France)
- Simon Pearce Glass (Vermont)
- John Boos Cutting Boards (Illinois)
- Mosser Glass (Ohio)
- Messermeister Cutlery (Germany)
- Global Cutlery (Japan)