The Bay Area was the epicenter of the first generation of influential female chefs in America. Join us for an evening as we celebrate the trailblazers in food, beverage, and hospitality who paved the way for today’s new wave of phenoms.
The evening includes a pre-panel sparkling wine reception, panel discussion with culinary luminaries, and post-panel walk-around reception in Copia’s Hestan Kitchen.
5:00 p.m. – Bubbles and Book Signing with “Wine Country Women of Napa Valley”
6:00 p.m. – Film Screening: “A Fine Line”
7:15 p.m. – Panel: Women! Trailblazers & The New Wave
8:15 p.m. – Walk-Around Reception featuring Food and Wine by NorCal Women
Introduction: Anne Girvin, Strategic Marketing,
CIA Moderator: Maryam Ahmed, Public Programs
- Elizabeth Binder, Executive Chef and Owner, Hand-Crafted Catering, Top Chef: Seattle, Season 10 contestant
- Ana Diogo-Draper, Director of Winemaking, Artesa Vineyards and Winery
- Joyce Goldstein, Chef, Author, and Restaurant Consultant
- Tanya Holland, Executive Chef and Owner, Brown Sugar Kitchen
- Joanna James, Filmmaker, “A Fine Line”
- Pauline Lhote, Director of Winemaking, Domaine Chandon
- Artesa Winery
- Ceja Vineyards
- Chimney Rock Winery
- Crocker & Starr
- Ektimo Vineyards
- Ironstone Vineyards
- Jamieson Ranch Vineyards
- Metzker Family Wines
- Peju Province Winery and Vineyards
- Tres Sabores
- Villa Ragazzi
- Women for WineSense
The August Conversations at Copia is presented by The Culinary Institute of America, Wine Country Women, and Napa Valley Film Festival. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch.
Conversations at Copia are curated conversations exploring the themes and trends that impact food and beverage, industry innovation, and our environment.